Local Marketing Checklist 2020
Welcome to the Local Marketing Checklist website for 2020. Sign up to gain access to several categories that help you with your local marketing. The categories are as follows:
- Local Networking - Here is a list of local social networking websites that help raise awareness of your company, provide a backlink to your website, and where you can post local updates and offers about your company.
- Local Directories - From a list of over 160 we have selected top local directories, such as Google My Business, Bing Places, and others that offer manual directory submission for free. Here we have carefully selected what we believe are the top local directories where you can manually publish your business information for free. This provides backlinks and helps people who are searching locally to find your business.
- EDDM - Every Door Direct Mail is a service provided by the post office and/or private services that help you print and produce flyers or postcards that can reach customers at home or at the office.
- SMS - Here we list several SMS services that you can use to keep in touch with your customers on their smartphones. Let us know your favorite one!
- SEO - Search Engine Marketing - Here we explain some basics of SEO as well as info about your website, and we provide some SEO tips.
- SMM - Here we provide the latest Social Media Marketing tips and information.
More categories to come! Make sure your business is on the map.